Bad news, expected, but still bad news. In other news, pizza makes you gain weight. It’s not a complete loss but it was a bad day. I was handed next weeks menu but I’m not entirely certain I’ll be able to keep it. My mother-in-law is a woman who loves to cook, she’s rather good at it, and support my wife and me, alas, I cannot ask her to prepare a meal for me, or even us, when 4 children (including 2 babies), my father-in-law (who has had a heart attack and thus keeps a special diet) and ocassionaly my sister-in-law and her husband are all eating at the same house. I’m hopeful I can adhere to the plan as much as can be expected although the diminutive nutritionist gave me a stern talking-to stating she expects a 3 kg drop if everything is done properly.
Also I figured out that the fruit I was taking as a snack was only allowed the first week, so that didn’t help. This is going to be a theme later on.
- Weight: 118.6 kg (1.2 kg gain, 1.4 kg net loss).
- Arm: 36 cm (no change, 1 cm net loss)
- Thorax: 122 cm (1 cm gain, 1 cm net loss)
- Abdomen: 116 cm (2 cm gain, 4 cm net loss)
- Waist: 127 cm (3 cm gain, 0 cm net loss)
- Hip: 115 cm (1 cm gain,1 cm net loss)
- BMI: 30 (3 points loss… hell if I know… faulty scale?)
- Breakfast: 3 oatmeal cookies, 1 cup of cofee
- Lunch: 1 steak (should’ve been 2 but my wife made a mistake while preparing the meal), 1 kitchen spoonful of rice; 1 cup salad, 1 tortilla
- Dinner: 2 cups diet jell-o, 2 cups of fruit. This part of the meal we had on the road, probably over did it a bit
No Responses to “BOTB: Day 11, Aug 15, 2009”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.